Check your inbox for a shipping confirmation email - this includes a link to track your order. Still can’t find it? Contact email@example.com with your name and order number. We'll do our best to provide your tracking number, but from there it's over to the postal carrier. They're the best people to determine the whereabouts of your order.
FYI: If tracking doesn’t update within 2 to 3 business days, that’s totally normal! Also, postal carriers request up to 30 days to find lost packages after the last update on the tracking was made. We suggest you to wait 10 days after filing a claim to see if the package can be found.
Articles in this section
- When will my order ship?
- How long does shipping take?
- Where is my order?
- Can i receive my order faster?
- Who will you ship my order with?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Will I be charged an international shipping fee?
- How will my order be packed?
- I provided the wrong delivery address! Can I change it?
- My order is missing!