We use fragrance oils to scent our candles. These are synthetic in substance, meaning they're not formulated directly from plant origin, but contain a high percentage of essential oils. Fragrance oils are better suited to wax than essential oils which are fixed in composition and difficult to work with. In summary, they don't provide the same tropical scent.
Some things we'd like you to know:
☻ All fragrances adhere to RIFM and IFRA standards for safety and purity.
☻ All fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
☻ All fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
☻ None of our fragrances are tested on animals, and never will be.
Articles in this section
- Tell me about your product guarantee
- How should I care for my natural products?
- Are Coconut Bowls food safe?
- I've noticed Coconut Bowls look different, is this normal?
- How long will my Coconut Bowls last?
- You've some different bowls, what's the difference between them?
- Also are the bowls compostable or biodegradable at the end of their use?
- Are your candles naturally scented?
- What are Coconut Bowls made from?
- How large are Coconut Bowls?