Still haven’t received your order even though your order status says “delivered”? First check with your neighbors to make sure the package wasn't delivered to their house. Sometimes mail carriers leave packages at nearby doors by mistake (don't judge, we all make them!).
If you've no luck next door, and your tracking hasn’t updated, please contact the postal carrier. Sometimes they'll hold your order for redelivery. Other times they'll return your order to our warehouse. If this happens we can help. Contact customercare@coconutbowls including your name, the email used to place your order, your order number and any information you've received from the postal carrier. We’ll get back to you ASAP with more details.
Articles in this section
- When will my order ship?
- How long does shipping take?
- Where is my order?
- Can i receive my order faster?
- Who will you ship my order with?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Will I be charged an international shipping fee?
- How will my order be packed?
- I provided the wrong delivery address! Can I change it?
- My order is missing!